"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, November 24, 2014

Girl of the Day - It's A Gray Day In Milwaukee Edition

It's a gray day in Milwaukee.   Sunshine would be nice.   But you'll need an umbrella:


































Or maybe a hat:





A nice sundress can provide some protection too:




Oh, to hell with it... just use sunscreen!

RAQUEL WELCH - WHITE BIKINI

4 comments:

  1. Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog everyone should appreciate your content which you have shared about Girl of the Day - It's A Gray Day In Milwaukee Edition. I read with open mind and found that its very helpful and information for any of that who are really willing for it.

    fertility treatment in Delhi
    IVF Cost in Delhi

    ReplyDelete