"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, November 7, 2014

41







































Drudge has a story up about George W. Bush's new book about his father, 41, which will be published later this month, just in time for the Christmas book-buying season.   My prediction:  it will be a huge best-seller because (a) there is an enormous, albeit quiet respect and even love for the Bush family in the country; (b) because George W. Bush provides such a stark contrast to the current President.   A second prediction:  I won't be the only one to notice the contrast.

Bush’s Prophetic Iraq Warning - Miss me yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment