"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Unbelievable - Project Veritas' Expose of Voter Fraud by Democrats in North Carolina




Now, maybe James O'Keefe's folks came across some Democratic Party representatives who thought twice about recommending to the undercover "illegal" what they had to know would be felonious non-citizen voting.   Maybe O'Keefe left those parts out.   But this is pretty damning stuff... Democrat after Democrat saying "no problem" when an illegal alien with a Spanish accent tells them she wants to vote.

Remember this next time you hear Democrats talk about how Republicans are trying to "disenfranchise" someone by demanding photo IDs for voting.   The reality is... every time an illegal alien votes, he cancels out the vote of an American citizen, effecitvely disenfranchising them.   In fact, I would argue that not having stringent photo ID (including identifying whether the voter is an American citizen) invariably dilutes the vote of citizens and is itself unconstitutional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment