"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Girl of the Day - Elisabeth Moss and Hobby Lobby

I'm pretty sure this woman could figure out a way to get her own contraception without her employer's help or subsidy:

































So, since when did it become the Left's position that women are infants who can't possibly take care of their own "health care needs" without either Big Daddy Government or  Big Daddy Corporation providing for them?



I'm just askin'.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? I'm a dude and that sounds absolutely asinine to me. If some organization said their health care would not cover prostate cancer, or sickle cell anemia, people would lose their mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pregnancy is not a disease like prostate cancer or sickle cell anemia and contraception is not a treatment for an illness. Moreover, Hobby Lobby has very generous heatlh care benefits and, in fact, provides coverage for 16 of 20 FDA approved methods of contraception. It only objects on religious grounds to paying for abortifacients that its owners believe cause the deaths of human children. You might believe something different. That's OK. Thanks for reading.

      Delete