"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, January 3, 2014

Where Do I Go to Get the Truth Back?

Tornadoes are at 40 year low in the continental U.S. and we are in the midst of the longest stretch without a category 4 hurricane since the Civil War.

Extreme cold closing schools in Minnesota (of all places).

Global warming activists trapped in ice in Antarctica.

But I'll bet it will be a generation or more before grade school and high school textbooks are rewritten to airbrush out the mass hysteria of "global warming."   And no one will ever apologize for inflicting this insanity on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment