"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Public Opinion Hardens on Obamacare

Public opinion appears to be hardening against Obama due to the debacle of Obamcare.   Here are the poll results... look what happens as the graph approaches October 1 and then afterwards (and recalling that that was also the time of the "government shutdown").  





















It looks more and more like people saw Obama being intransigent about delaying Obamacare, and now are punishing him for forcing it down our throats even though he knew it wasn't ready for primetime.

By the way, Ted Cruz doesn't look quite so dumb now, does he?

No comments:

Post a Comment