"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, October 4, 2013

New Word for Today - "Obama-ganda" (or, Propaganda Plus)

We need a new word for what's happening in the past few days in the government "shutdown."   The level of lies has reached beyond Orwellian.
Propaganda just won't do.   This is beyond propaganda.  We're into something akin to virtual reality.

Let's call it "Obama-ganda."




*UPDATE:  This fellow about whom the national media had orgasms this week is more than just a Democratic activist... he's apparently a liar according to HIS OWN FATHER.   It was all a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment