"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, October 17, 2013

More on the Obamacare Train Wreck

The WSJ has a must-read article today.   Here's the peroration:

Before the rollout, Mr. Obama and Mrs. Sebelius likened the exchanges to a new Apple product and asked for forbearance as problems were fixed. But Apple doesn't ship products that don't work and then force everyone to buy them, and a private business executive who supervised a fiasco like this would already have been fired.
The crowd in charge of the country that includes Silicon Valley ought to be ashamed that they can't produce a serviceable website in 2013.
A useful act of contrition would be to resign, or, failing that, to beg Congress for a year delay to clean up their wreckage.

Just so.   Read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment