"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Andrew Roberts on Obama's Loose Lips

Here is historian Andrew Roberts in another great interview from the Hugh Hewitt show:

As far as President Obama is concerned, his actions, to me, just don’t make any kind of sense. To call Congress back, and then to go off to the G-20 to talk to Putin, and he played a couple of rounds of golf in the meantime, is an astonishing way for a leader of the Western world to behave in a moment of such crisis, when as I say, the element of surprise, so important in military affairs, has just been thrown away completely.

As Krauthammer said a  few days ago, it's Amateur Hour in the White House.   The Emperor is now finally exposed and naked as a newborn babe, and just as naive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment