"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girl of the Day - Laura Fraser (Lydia on Breaking Bad)

Walter White's scary weird contact for moving meth to the Czech Republic (the source of his newfound mega-wealth), Lydia, is played by the delightful Scottish actress Laura Fraser.   It's always amazing to me how actors and actresses are able to change their accents... in the show she sounds like any American actress would sound playing an uptight American businesswoman.   Here's how she looks in the show:

























And here she is being interviewed, looking much different and sounding much cuter (Scottish accent, don't you know).  

No comments:

Post a Comment