"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Filner, Clinton, Spitzer, Weiner... Does Anyone Notice a Pattern?

Here's a Bill Clinton commercial for Bob Filner, the Democrat mayor of San Diego, who has now been outed as a serial sexual harasser.






This is par for the course in the Democratic Party -- the same party where whoring (Spitzer), sexting (Weiner), and general sex-crazed hound-doggery (Clinton and Filner) seem to be a prerequisite for higher office.  

But, of course, what women really have to worry about is those crazy Christian Republicans who want to take away their right to KILL THEIR BABIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment