"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, July 1, 2013

Obama and Egypt

Obama appears to have been on the wrong side of history (again!) in Egypt, siding with the Islamists of the Muslim Brotherhood.   Now, in what has been described as the largest political demonstration in the history of the world, Egyptians appear to be trying to take back their country from Obama's friends.   Don't believe me?   Believe your eyes:































Anne Patterson is the U.S. ambassador to Egypt.  

Look, say what you want about George W. Bush... you didn't have to worry that he would all of a sudden start siding with the terrorists.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment