"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Continuing My Theme of Sexual Predators Who Happen to Be Democratic Politicians...




























There's the case of Anthony Weiner, who is apparently running for Mayor of NYC.   Today more evidence of recent sexting by Weiner has come out, and he has apparently admitted it.

Now, to me, this sort of behavior is disqualifying.  

If you send pictures of yourself online to young women, you shouldn't be in a position of public trust.

But, really, if your online non de guerre is CARLOS DANGER... well, then, you really, really, really shouldn't be in a position of public trust.

What you ought to be is in prison.   Or the loony bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment