"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ted Cruz Has Balls... Exactly What the GOP Needs

Ted Cruz circulated this set of pictures on his Twitter account today:




































Cruz, by the way, is what Obama only wishes he was.   Yes, they both went to Harvard, but Cruz
was magna cum laude (Dershowitz says he was "off the charts brilliant"), and went on to write 80 briefs for the Supreme Court and do nine Supreme Court oral arguments.   This was after he was the first Hispanic clerk for a Supreme Court Justice (Rehnquist).   He's the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment