"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's Official.... America Has Lost Its Mind

What kind of person thinks that this is OK?

The Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday that the contraceptive known as Plan B should be available without a prescription for all women 15 and older. 
The move is sure to stir controversy among social conservatives, some of whom view Plan B as a form of abortion. Unlike other forms of birth control, Plan B is intended for use after sex, rather than before.
Put aside your views on abortion, or contraception, or premarital sex, or morality in general.   What kind of person thinks that it's OK that 15 year-old children should be able to get a strong chemical substance to take, I suppose, in secret, without their parents knowing about it and consenting?   I have a 13 1/2 year-old daughter.   I wouldn't want her taking an aspirin without telling my wife or me.  

Sheesh!   These are the same people who think we need government to monitor how big our sodas are!   But let's give strong medicine to children because... well, because killing babies is the new religion of liberalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment