"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Cardinals' New Alternate Home Uniforms

With St. Louis on the front for the first time since the 1940s, slightly larger birds on the bat, and red piping.   Oh, and Stan Musial's number and signature in a patch on the sleeve.   Apparently they are going to wear these on Saturdays for the national telecasts on Fox.  

In a word... awesome!

























Not that the Regular Guy would want one of these for his upcoming birthday.   No, siree, not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment