"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, April 12, 2013

Girl of the Day - The Regular Wife!

The Regular Wife probably wouldn't appreciate having her picture posted on the idiot blog, but today's her birthday.   What a great person, what a great Mom, what a great wife!   We have a beautiful, loving home, and it's all due to her.  

Anyway, here she is with the Regular Son at Christmas (he got the height from her):




And here she is with the Regular Daughters (they got their shortness from me):




























And here she is, in a wistful mood (probably thinking she could have done better):




























The Regular Guy punched above his weight class with this one.

1 comment:

  1. She is a keeper for sure, I'd love to snuggle up with her on a cold winters night.

    ReplyDelete