"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

White House Insider on Romney the Man

Ulsterman's White House Insider source about Romney today:

Earlier in all of this, I really didn’t fully appreciate the kind of man Mitt Romney is.  It’s a rare thing to have a quality human being in politics at this level.  Everything I hear, everything that has come back to me, points to the governor as being that rare thing, a real quality human being who happens to also be running for President of the United States.  If this all comes down to “may the best man win”, Mitt Romney wins this thing in a landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment