"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, November 2, 2012

Minnesota and Pennsylvania?

Paul Ryan will be campaigning in Minnesota on the Sunday before election day.

Mitt Romney will be campaigning in Pennsylvania on the Sunday before election day.

Did anyone think you would be hearing those sentences four days before the election?

Not sure what I think of this.   If Romney is this confident of winning that he's going for a mandate, OK.  I hope it works.  But if he's worried about Ohio and thinks he needs a different path, then not OK.

We're hitting the Romney rally at Wisconsin State Fair Park this morning.   Hopefully I'll be able to flip up some pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment