"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Vote for Infanticide

More from the Fox News exit poll:

















The poll shows Obama winning women 55-44, but, breaking that down, it shows that Romney won married women, 53-46, but overwhelmingly lost unmarried women by 67-31.  

In short, the "Life of Julia" strategy in which government substitutes as the supporting male in the lives of young unmarried women, and the "war on women" strategy in which evil Republicans want to take away young unmarried women's "right" to kill their unborn children... both of them worked, and how.  

The Democrats were obviously very smart and very cynical in targeting unmarried women this way.   More's the pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment