"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, October 26, 2012

Which is More Scandalous?

The Obama administration's coverup of its malfeasance and misfeasance in the Benghazi debacle?

Or the mainstream media's willing assistance in that coverup?

This story has been the lead story on FoxNews all day:































But if I look at it on the front pages of the websites for ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times or the Washington Post, I can't find anything regarding the story anywhere.

The lede writes itself.  

The father of one of the Navy Seals who died trying to save Ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi on 9/11 has called the people in the administration who gave the order to deny help to his son during the attack "murderers."  

Sounds like a front page story, right?   Run with that baby, as they used to say back in Watergate days.

Or how about a question shouted at the President across a tarmac for national news?

"Reporter:  Mr. President, there are reports out today that the men who died in Benghazi asked for help on multiple occasions while the attack was going on, and were denied.    Would you care to comment?"

Where is the mainstream media?

No comments:

Post a Comment