"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, October 19, 2012

One Great Man

Barack Obama was the first African-American President, and that is something to rejoice about, despite disagreements over his policies and vision for America.

Mitt Romney hopefully will be a great President who will turn America back from the brink of decline and make America great again.

But I can't help thinking there is only one great man in the picture below from last night's Al Smith Dinner in New York:























Hint:  it's not Chris Matthews.

No comments:

Post a Comment