"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, October 15, 2012

How Ya Like Me Now, Joe?

At the Democratic National Convention, Joe Biden somewhat infamously announced that "Bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is Alive."   Well, Benghazi proved that, while Bin Laden might be dead, al Qaeda is very much alive.   And as to General Motors, here's a video that demonstrates that a zombie auto company filled with enough federal government money to give it the illusion of being alive, is not the same as an actually profitable business enterprise.   Enjoy!




By the way, you have to wonder whether this kind of multimedia presentation is the form education will take/ought to take in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment