"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Breitbart Lives!

The strategy of very calmly asking liberals questions that make them look at their own contradictions, which in my mind was popularized by the late (and great) Andrew Breitbart, lives on in this Reason video from the DNC, in which a nice young man asks delegates whether they are pro-choice on abortion, and then asks them why they aren't pro-school choice, pro-right-to-work laws, pro choice in matters of diet (i.e., against Bloomberg's nanny state large soda bans), pro-choice in what light bulbs to buy, pro-choice in being able to smoke cigarettes if you want, etc.   Not surprisingly, these Dems are fine with choosing to kill babies, but otherwise want government telling you what to do,

No comments:

Post a Comment