"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hey, Girl!

I commented to someone over the weekend that, as un-PC as it may be, young single women voters are relatively low-information voters who may (and do) vote based on "feelings" or "what's cool" or even what a candidate looks like.   Young male voters do the same thing (in part to look cool in front of young females by voting for the preferred candidate).   Anybody who thinks this didn't happen in 2008 with the cool Obama running against a geriatric McCain doesn't have their eyes open to human nature.

Anyway, I concluded that the fact that Paul Ryan is young, in-shape, and handsome probably won't hurt the Republican ticket with young women voters:




So much for the "War on Women"!

No comments:

Post a Comment