"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girls of the Day - Shameless Edition

As noted previously, the Regular Wife and I have started watching the show Shameless with William Macy and Emmy Rossum.   So far, mixed reviews -- it ain't Homeland, I can tell you that much.  

Anyway, two young women (both over 21) play high school students who befriend the brothers (one straight and one gay) of the Gallagher family.   They are played by Laura Slade Wiggins (the blonde) and Jane Colburn Levy (the brunette).   Both are pretty sleazy on the show, which is one of the reasons we give it mixed reviews so far -- no one on the show so far isn't sleazy.  




Here they are in civvies:

No comments:

Post a Comment