"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girls of the Day - Anniversary Edition

Today is the one-year anniversary of The Regular Guy Believes.   And, although I often have offered "cheesecake" photos of actresses or models as my girls of the day -- OK, so maybe I have a little bit of the dirty old man in me, so sue me -- the most important girls in my life are, of course, the Regular Wife, the Regular Daughters, and the Regular Mom.   Here they all are together last summer on vacation at a wonderful Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos.   Man, do I wish those little girls could stay little forever.   

No comments:

Post a Comment