"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Friday, September 30, 2011

Girl of the Day - Just Because We're A Free Country And I Can (Esti Ginzburg)

Given the two stories below, on the evil of Iran in threatening to execute a Christian cleric solely for practicing his religion (a religion of peace), and the justice of America's assassination of a radical Islamic cleric/terrorist for practicing his (a perversion of religion or, if you will, a religion of war), I thought I'd celebrate Western freedom and the one democracy in the Middle East, Israel, by having Esti Ginzburg of Tel Aviv back as our Girl of the Day.  



Better than a burqa, no?    I think this is her third time on the blog, so she probably trails only Marilyn Monroe on the Regular Guy's dirty-old-man meter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment