"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Preference Cascade Update


Rasmussen today has Obama's approval index at -26, which is the lowest it's ever been, with only 19% giving him strong approval, and a whopping 45% registering strong disapproval.

Since May, in the aftermath of the killing of bin Laden, Obama's approval index monthly averages are as follows:

August - -20.4%
July -      -17.0%
June -     -14.6%
May -     - 10.3%

Preference cascade.... catch the wave!

***

Gallup is showing the preference cascade too... look at the end of this graph, and the new separation between approval and disapproval (now 38-54):






No comments:

Post a Comment