"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meanwhile, the Pack is Back!

While Rome is burning, as detailed below, it actually makes sense to do some fiddling, if you're just a Regular Guy.   So, on the list of things that continue to be worth living for (the #1 of which is the Regular Wife... Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!), there's always Packers training camp, where kids from Green Bay vie for the honor of having a Packer player ride their bike to the field:



What a neat tradition!   There's no other professional sports team like the small-town Packers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment