"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Girl of the Day - Ellen Page



The young actress Ellen Page is not really my type -- she's too short (reportedly 5'1"), and the Regular Guy, always being height-challenged myself, has always liked taller girls.   Hence, the Regular Wife, who towers over me by nearly four inches (5'9.5" to 5'6").   But I liked Page a lot in the movie Juno, where she plays a pregnant teen who decides to keep her baby and put it up for adoption.   It's a stealthily pro-Life movie too:

No comments:

Post a Comment