"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Girl of the Day - Natalie Zea

As I may have mentioned, I've started watching a new show called Justified, with Timothy Olyphant, who played the sheriff on the HBO show Deadwood.   It's very good so far and particularly in depicting the anachronistic clan culture of Harlan County in Eastern Kentucky.   Olyphant plays a Deputy U.S. Marshal, while Walton Goggins (of The Shield) plays his nemesis, a white-supremacist/criminal gang leader.  

Anyway, Natalie Zea plays the ex-wife of Olyphant's character, and she's awfully easy on the eyes, as TV actresses tend to be:


No comments:

Post a Comment