"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, June 6, 2011

Please Stop. Really. Just Stop. Please.

Say no more.



Update:   The death by a thousand cuts of Rep. Anthony Weiner (D - NY) continues today, and accelerates.   Here are two new stories, from Ace of Spades and Andrew Breitbart's Big Government.   The Breitbart story is the nadir for Weiner.   Or at least I hope it is.   This will end badly, and will end with his resignation in disgrace, but points out a general truth that reporters ought to keep in mind.  If you are dealing with someone sleazy enough to send a picture of his dingus to a girl young enough to be his daughter, is it really likely that he only sent one?  

No comments:

Post a Comment