"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Monday, June 13, 2011

Girl of the Day - Still More Beaches! (Kate Upton)

The Regular Guy's brood continues on vacation -- lots of conch salad, lots of banana boating and snorkeling and scuba diving and general cabana-ing.   The concept of a swim-up bar, I have decided, is genius... where have I been since this has been invented?  Oh, yes, I remember... poor, then working, then small children, then working some more.   No swim-up bars at the city pool, and no swim-up bars at the Little League park.  So this is a pretty neat deal.

Keeping with the beach theme, here's another gal who would be out of the Regular Son's league, Kate Upton, from the 2011 swimsuit issue:


No comments:

Post a Comment