"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Girl of the Day - More and More Beaches! (Kathy Ireland)

OK, so this has now become just an excuse to put up pictures of supermodels in bikinis.   My bad.  


Kathy Ireland, by the way, is vocally and courageously pro-Life.   She's 48 now, the mother of three, her husband is a doctor, and she's wildly successful as a fashion entrepreneur.   So it's not like she's some model bimbo.   She's smart, successful, and beautiful, and she's pro-Life.  Sort of like Sarah Palin, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment