"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Girl of the Day - Last Day at the Beach! (Esti Ginzburg)

It's the Regular Family's last day at the beach in lovely Turks and Caicos.   (For those of you looking for a great family vacation, it would be hard to do better than what we got this week at the Beaches resort:  scuba, snorkeling, wave-running, wind-surfing, banana boating, sailing... oh, and did I mention the swim-up bars!   Let me just say that with the amount of gin-and-tonics I've consumed, I have no malaria worries.)   So here's my last beach girl, the lovely Esti Ginzburg, from Tel Aviv, Israel:



No comments:

Post a Comment