"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Girl Thursday - Back to Basics Edition

I have been trying to come up with a new Girl of the Day each day since the beginning of this blog, and it often occurs to me that there are only so many famous or semi-famous stars or starlets of the past.   What can you do if you run out of ideas?   Is a poor man's blog supposed to be bereft of young lovelies simply because his own muddled head can't come up with anything new?   No, I say, no, a thousand times no.   At times like these, one is called back to first principles.   And so:

No comments:

Post a Comment