"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

People Really Don't Like What the Democrats Are Doing in Wisconsin

According to Rasmussen:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 21% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20 (see trends).
That’s the lowest level of Strong Approval yet recorded for President Obama and the lowest Approval Index rating since November.

No comments:

Post a Comment