"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Girl Saturday - Lila Rose

Lila Rose is the Pro-Life activist founder of Live Action who has been responsible for some remarkable "sting" operations against Planned Parenthood in recent weeks in which clinic employees provide helpful advice to a pimp about how to keep his underage prostitutes in business with abortions and birth control.   It is one more step in the long march toward creating a culture in which abortion becomes like smoking -- legal perhaps but heavily regulated and essentially taboo in the wider society.   Coming on the heels of the exposure of Kermit Gosnell's abortion abbatoir in Philadelphia, one might hope that the long march is accelerating.   When will we reach the tipping point toward a pro-life society? 

No comments:

Post a Comment