"It profits me but little that a vigilant authority always protects the tranquillity of my pleasures and constantly averts all dangers from my path, without my care or concern, if this same authority is the absolute master of my liberty and my life."

--Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Girl Saturday - Christina Hendricks


I'm usually inclined toward posting older actresses and models as my Girl of the Day.  Having two daughters, I generally don't go in much for ogling girls or women who would actually be around to ogle.   On the other hand, Christina Hendricks from Mad Men is hard to ignore, and I noticed looking back over past posts that I have unconscionably been discriminating against redheads.   So consider this post as my effort at political correctness and equal treatment.

Also, for my wife's benefit, you'll note that I did not select a shot of Miss Hendricks in a low-cut dress, such as this one:


As the first President Bush said, "wouldn't be prudent."

No comments:

Post a Comment